Mixed Martial Arts Gym – UFC Party at Tilted Kilt.
As a Mixed Martial Arts Gym we love the UFC and UFC 158 Nick Diaz versus Georges St-Pierre is this Saturday night March 16th.
Everyone from the Mixed Martial Arts Gym will be going to Tilted Kilt in Buford to watch the fight.
Tilted Kilt is going to have a really nice set-up for us but, it is important that we all get there at 8pm. For those that show up on time, Gentry’s MMA and Fitness will be providing a few appetizers.
The address for the Buford Tilted Kilt is:
3480 Financial Center Way, Suite M1080
Buford, GA 30519
The main event, Nick Diaz vs Georges St-Pierre is a long anticipated fight. Georges St-Pierre’s wrestling has vastly improved over the years which may turn it into a boring lay and pray type of fight but, my guess is Nick Diaz and the Cesar Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fight team has an answer for him. Most people anticipate, GSP trying to take the fight to the ground but, it would be wise to not underestimate Diaz’s ground skills. Nick is a high level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt with a dangerous guard.
The rest of the MMA Fight Card is as follows:
- Carlos Condit Vs Johny Hendricks – This one could be a barn burner or it could end quickly from Johny Hendricks knockout power
- Jake Ellenberger Vs Nate Marquardt
- Nick Ring Vs Chris Camozzi
- Mike Ricci Vs Colin Fletcher
- Patrick Cote Vs Bobby Voelker
- Antonio Carvalho Vs Darren Elkins
- Dan Miller Vs Jordan Mein
- John Makdessi Vs Daron Cruickshank
- Rick Story Vs Quinn Mulhern
- TJ Dillashaw Vs Issei Tamura
- George Roop Vs Reuben Duran
The fights will be fierce, the food will be hot and the beer will be cold this Sat night. And, good times will be rolling with The Gentry’s MMA and Fitness team. We look forward to seeing you all there.